Don’t book the first cruise you see; you want to make sure it is one you will remember for a lifetime!
After months of saving and planning, it is finally time to book one of those unforgettable whale watching cruises. Not every cruise is created equal, which is why it is important to take the time to ensure you are going to experience this adventure in style!
Just like cars, not every boat is going to offer indulgence and comfort. When taking a holiday or celebrating a special event, you want your surroundings to share that excitement. This high-speed luxury catamaran offers air-conditioned comfort for its guests whilst being environmentally friendly designed.
This vessel features the ultimate whale friendly design and technology with low-noise skewback propellers, a low-wash characteristic hull design and the latest MTU 2000 V16 series diesel engines. This not only offers environmentally friendly fuel control, but it also reduces the underwater vibrations and noise that could possibly disturb the marine life. Due to the boat running idle for long periods of time, the specialised engine is designed to reduce fuel consumption, which ultimately minimises pollution.
• Three viewing levels: two enclosed and the top sun deck offers a full 360 degrees of unobstructed views of the beautiful ocean. The main viewing area features large floor to ceiling tinted windows, which offer guests the experience in luxury and comfort.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioned cabins that include a fully licensed bar with a great range of beers and wine.
• The ability to watch the gentle giants of the sea breach, blow and play while you enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch.
• The spacious lower deck viewing platform is wheelchair friendly, which makes it an ideal day out for the whole family, regardless of age or limitations.
• There are five toilets, including a disabled toilet, located on the vessel’s lower deck for easy access.
• Onboard you will find six 40” (101 cm) LCD TV screens, an underwater GoPro and underwater microphone so you can experience first-hand the sounds of the whales’ communication with one another through singing and moaning. The GoPro offers a great perspective of the whales’ behaviour under the water’s surface.
What the happy customers of Brisbane Whale Watching cruises had to say:
• ‘Whale watching for a birthday treat’—Sandra K
Fantastic experience, friendly and knowledgeable crew. Attention to detail with onboard meals great. Knowledge and respect for these beautiful creatures was outstanding. Would definitely recommend and we will certainly use this company again.
• ‘Absolutely Awesome’—TopEnd4
This was a fantastic tour. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. We saw so many whales and Captain Kerry's knowledge and enthusiasm just made the tour so much better. We all loved every minute of this trip and have lifetime memories of the experience!
• ‘Great end to our holiday’—jjk13
Perfect day on the water on a very stable, comfortable boat. Saw lots of whales and took great photos. Recommend!
If you are looking for an unforgettable experience to celebrate or simply to enjoy the day doing something different, you should consider taking one of Brisbane’s five-star whale watching cruises. As you can tell by the customers’ reviews, you will not be disappointed with this luxury vessel!